Re: An overdue update

Armand Premo

Ted,Will you be bringing these to Cocoa Beach? Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:59 AM
Subject: [STMFC] An overdue update

It's been awhile since I have sent any news of things that have been released. Below is a list of things that (I believe) are new since the last time I made any announcement here. Before that, though, I will add that I have not done much in terms of kits as of late. That is changing, but one major hurdle has been the (lack of) availability of Details West ladders. I have been waiting since summer to get my hands on a shipment of ladders to use in the kits. As of yet, nothing, and the prognosis is still cloudy. That puts a damper on many new and existing kits as I cannot offer them without the ladders. Okay, here's what is new since the last posting, and available:

Decals

Publication

Thanks for listening. See some of you in Florida.

Cheers,
Ted Culotta