From: thecitrusbelt@... [LAJRy]
To: LAJRy
Sent: Mon, Dec 22, 2014 12:23 am
Subject: [LAJRy] Illinois Pacific Glass Company

Was Illinois Pacific Glass Company served by the LAJ?

It appears this is not an earlier name for the Owens-Illinois Glass Company, which was served by the LAJ.

The earliest Kerr Jars were made for Kerr by Illinois Pacific Glass Company.

These two photos, dated 1927 and circa 1930, show the Pacific Glass Company plant located somewhere in Los Angeles.

Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA