Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] foreign road stock cars

If anyone can add info on Poultry Car movements it would be grand.    I have learned these cars ran in California as well as out of the Midwest to East Coast markets.

     I have a photo of one from Arnold Menke, PPWX 100, lettered "Pacific Wholesale Poultry Co., Petaluma, Calif."

Tony Thompson             Editor, Signature Press, Berkeley, CA
2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705         www.signaturepress.com
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history