I will NEVER use Krylon on a model again.
Decades ago, I superdetailed an ABBA set of Athearn F7 units . . .
I painted them with Floquil, and used Accucals and Accupaint for the yellow nose. Lots of drying time between the two, and there wasn’t any reaction between the two paints or the decals and the Floquil black. I overcoated them with Krylon, on the recommendation of a fellow club member.
So after about two years or so, one day I took them out of the box and they felt a little “sticky.” And then I noticed the fingerprints in the decals. And the wrinkles in the stripes. And then the fellow club member said “Oh, yeah, I’ve seen something like that on some of my models . . .”