From: "Andy Carlson midcentury@... [STMFC]"
To: "STMFC@..."
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Mystery Gondola Kit

Sounds to me that you are describing the National Car Casting NYC 52' fishbelly gondola. If so, it would have tie down clips engraved into the sides. These cars were very similar to the Bethlehem
cars made by Martin Lofton, later P2K. these were cast in a ABS type of plastic. These kit parts were made in Canada my recollection reminds me.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA