Prototype Rails clinic handout

Tom Madden

For those who might attend either of my clinic sessions on Advanced Mold Making and Resin Casting Techniques at Prototype Rails next Friday and Saturday, I have just put two "handouts" on line. There won't be time to get into deep discussions of various resins, or how to deal with colorants, so I have put together one page PDF documents on each of those topics. The first, "On Choosing a Casting Resin", is here:

http://www.pullmanproject.com/Resin.pdf

The second, "On Adding Colorant to Resins", is here:

http://www.pullmanproject.com/Colorant.pdf

I hope these will be useful.

(Fourteen below zero three nights ago. I'm ready for The Beach!)

Tom Madden