Re: Eastern Car Works G-26 and AAR Gons - Differences?

Greg Martin

Yes, this car came about after Richard and I have a brainstorming meeting over Labor Day weekend and made some DVDs and sent them to various manufacturers. Richard got and immediate response from Leo Munsen at Athearn as they had a production time to fill in China and Richard sent him the data and Leo jumped on the project.

Leo did an outstanding effort with the car.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 1/6/2015 9:39:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, STMFC@... writes:

Ben, Mike, and Tim,

Thank you for info.  I have Issue 9 of the TKM and have given that article a quick scan now.  I know the kit has some shortcomings, but at the moment, it's about the only way to add a G26 and actually build something at the same time.

While I'm asking questions, is the Athearn 65' mill gon the same prototype as the ECW AAR gon kit?
[Unable to display image]

Thank you,
Jason Cook