Re: Cocoa Beach Forcast for Prototype Rails

Tom Madden

Arved noted:

"There might be a SpaceX launch on Saturday. "No Earlier Than: Jan. 9, 2015" (Friday). With rain forcast Friday, and only parlty cloudy Saturday, my guess is a Saturday launch is a possibility. That *might* pry a few of us away from the clinics and onto the beach."

Launch now scheduled for 4:47am Saturday. My clinic is one of the six slotted last on Friday. I'll try to wrap up in time to view the launch.

Or maybe set the alarm for 4:30 and watch it from our window...

Tom Madden