From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 4:02 PM
To: STMFC List
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [STMFC] Eastern Car Works G-26 and AAR Gons - Differences?

All,

I have acquired some ECW gon kits that are not in a box, no instructions, etc. I have added a picture to the album "ECW Gondola" of what I have. Can anyone identify this kit as the G-26 or the AAR version? I don't see anything on the sprue that identifies which kit this is. Since ECW cataloged two different kits, I am assuming there is a difference, I'm just not sure what it is. I would like to do some Pennsy models so I am hoping this is the G-26.

Thank you,
Jason Cook
New Haven, IN

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED