Re: Broadway Limited 70-ton offset Quad hopper

Tim O'Connor

Richard said this (prototype) was coming down the pike although he never
revealed who was doing it. Yeah I agree BLI stuff has been underwhelming but
their NYC box car was kinda nice. Not Westerfield quality, but not drek like
the Atlas 1932 cars either.

Tim O'

I received an email today from Central Hobby Supply about a Broadway Limited 70-ton offset Quad hopper. I have been underwhelmed by their previous subjects and have not paid attention if this prototype has been discussed here. Any opinions, thoughts about it accuracy please?
Bill Welch