Re: Bobs photos

Schleigh Mike

Bob's phone number in Kentucky is (606) 845-3323.  This is an 'old-time' phone in his residence and base of operations.  He can only check for messages when he is home which is not often given his travels.  I believe he has a cell phone but might not freely give out its number.  He will respond to messages left but it may take some time.  He has no association that I know with email.  Be patient; he is remains willing to sell his product.

Stay warm!   Mike Schleigh

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 4:56 PM, "Kevin Sprayberry csxt5555@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Yeah I believe that's the number I'm calling.  I spoke with him once so I know the number is right.  If anyone wants to see if he has the pics I want in cocoa beach I'd be happy to pay you for them.  Just contact me off list.

Kevin Sprayberry

On Jan 8, 2015, at 4:51 PM, "Brian carlson prrk41361@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

He's in cocoa beach now I bet. You're calling the Kentucky number correct?
Brian Carlson.

On Jan 8, 2015, at 4:48 PM, Kevin Sprayberry csxt5555@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

What's up with Bob's photos?? I've called and called and left multiple messages with no reply. I really would like to buy some photos but I'm not gonna beg to give someone money

Kevin Sprayberry