Re: Broadway Limited 70-ton offset Quad hopper

I have 2 undecorated 1932 cars from Atlas. 1 that matches up well for an SAL B-6 (except brake wheel) and the Viking roof, Dreadnaught end version that matches up well for the Nickel Plate. I have not found anything wrong with either.

Rich Christie

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 8:04 PM, "Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Steve

I thought Atlas only one did one car with multiple ends and roofs ... I don't
own any examples of either. I guess I was thinking of the disparaging comments
on the rebuilt cars.