From: riverman_vt@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Tue, Jan 13, 2015 11:17 pm
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Bobs photos

Hello Doug and all,

    I believe you are correct about Bob Lilljestrand's business (Bob's Photos) in all but one respect.
Bob used to do quite a bit of his own printing but if I am not mistaken he has not done ANY printing
since taking a header on an ice patch at the Springfield show several years ago. This left him with
an inability to tolerate the fumes from photographic processing chemicals which left him having to
use the services of others for all printing. As I have found myself of late it is also becoming more and
more difficult to purchase decent black & white photographic printing paper and chemicals. Once
they have been found the price is often prohibitive as well. Whatever happened to American
opportunity and competition? It is even effecting the STMFC hobby field.

Cordially, Don Valentine