Re: Photo technology

Andy Harman

At 11:33 PM 1/13/2015 -0500, you wrote:

Ilford is still committed to the silver halide technology and I use them exclusively, and so do other photo dealers. If Ilford gives up there will always be Chinese-made paper, though how good their product is, remains to be seen.
Nice to know Ilford is still around. Can you still get Dektol? Or Kodafix?

I have a couple bottles of Rodinal - which was my preferred developer for Kodak TMX film, which was my preferred film for daylight B&W photography. I wonder if it's still good? Ultra concentrated. Not sure if it's still available or not.

Andy