Re: NYC box car photo

Benjamin Hom

Clark Propst asked:
"I bought the NYC decal set from Ted at CCB. It wasn’t till I got home that I could look up the number of the car I wish to model. NYC 167138 series 167000-167999. Therefore I missed out on looking through Bob’s NYC binders. I did find a photo of a tank car I’m modeling and two other photos from his ‘new’ binders.

I believe this car is an early PS1. I would like a photo so I can check out details that may or may not have been on these cars. Like, corner sill tabs, straight stiles on the end ladders, etc."

Lot 765-B built 1948. NOT an early PS-1. Will check my references tonight for a photo.

Ben Hom