From: STMFC@... [STMFC@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 12:12 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Ye Old X29

Arved, Folks,

Just to clarify, the etched X29 patch panels that I showed at Cocoa were created by Peter Aue and will be sold through Pierre Oliver’s Yarmouth Model Works.  They are not yet available.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

On Jan 15, 2015, at 8:50 AM, Arved Grass arved_grass@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Could you look into availability of Red Caboose X29 boxcars? I'm primarily interested in RC 7005s, but RC 7002 would also work for me. I believe the patch panels are available in etched brass now.

Thanks,
Arved Grass
Arved_Grass@... or Arved@...
Fleming Island, Florida