Ace Hardware's "Two-Ton Epoxy"

Bill Welch

Over the years after several frustrating attempts to use Epoxy to attach vulnerable parts, Andy Carlson alerted me to Ace Hardware's "Two-Ton Epoxy." Over the past several years I have never has a problem with this product and used it today to attach a "Triple Valve Protective Plate" to a VGN SS boxcar and fill in the Coupler Screw holes on an underframe that I miss-drilled. Great stuff, never fails to harden, it is slow working allowing plenty of time to work. I don't use anything labeled "Fast" or "Quick" except for CA.

I highly recommend this product! Thank you Andy!

Bill Welch