Re: New Broadway Limited UP 4-12-2

Clark Propst

I hate to add common sense logic here, but this 12 driver thing will require a lot of square footage to operate realistically. Freight cars can be like other static models and be just fun to build, thus having ‘play value’ to recoup some of the cost. But, a locomotive’s only use is to move freight cars around. If you don’t have a layout, what good are they? I understand the archaic brass collecting game. But, I don’t see how you can recoup any value from collecting these newer production locos. Might as well buy resin kits to hide in a closet  ;  ))
Clark BUILD’em and RUN’em Propst
Mason City Iowa