From: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Date: Friday, January 16, 2015 at 4:45 PM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Ace Hardware's "Two-Ton Epoxy"

Over the years after several frustrating attempts to use Epoxy to attach
vulnerable parts, Andy Carlson alerted me to Ace Hardware's "Two-Ton Epoxy."
Over the past several years I have never has a problem with this product and
used it today to attach a "Triple Valve Protective Plate" to a VGN SS boxcar
and fill in the Coupler Screw holes on an underframe that I miss-drilled.
Great stuff, never fails to harden, it is slow working allowing plenty of
time to work. I don't use anything labeled "Fast" or "Quick" except for CA.

I highly recommend this product! Thank you Andy!

Bill Welch