From: "'Schuyler Larrabee' schuyler.larrabee@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 9:24 AM
Subject: [STMFC] CNW 75194

Can anyone direct me to a good photo of this car? It’s a single sheathed 40 ton box built 5-36, that appears very tall, and has single sheathed ends. I took (with permission) a photo off the screen in one of the Cocoa Beach presentations, and it’s a very interesting car. I doubt there’s a kit for it, but I might be pleasantly surprised.

One >could< build a model based on the photo of a photo I have, but it’d be chancy.

Schuyler