From: STMFC@...
Sent: 1/19/2015 1:05 pm
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Athearn container gondolas

Mark Rickert wrote:"I don't think anyone mentioned the RP Cyc #10 on the NYC cars and the the[i]r containers."Because in this case it doesn't answer the mail. The cars covered are containers for handling LCL carried on cars specifically built for them, NOT the cement containers and converted gons in question. Read the article next time before referencing it.Ben Hom