Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Car Weights
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2015, 11:50 AM
On 1/19/2015 11:57 PM, rob.mclear3@bigpond.com [STMFC] wrote:
meant to stay on outdoors in all climates
If only the centrifugal force from our freight cars would help (VBG)!
and they are zinc coated lead so safe to handle. Reasonably cheap here as well, $10 gets me enough for about 30 cars.
And you don't live in California, capital of "you can't have/get it here"! again VBG

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941