From: STMFC@... [STMFC@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 7:48 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] cooper black italic font on railroad cars

Hi

Kind of an odd question, but I am wondering if any railroad used Cooper black italic font on their rolling stock.  Sounds obscure but 'Cooper black' was what the ATSF used on their diesels, but the italic version seems to be somewhat rarer, and I'm trying to find a decal or transfer with lettering in that font.

Regards,

Ben Scanlon

London, UK