Re: speaking of Merchandise Service X29's

Tim O'Connor

And that, my friends, is what separates the SPF from the mere foamer!

Thanks for looking that all up, Bruce.

:-)

Tim,

First, the business behind the freight house is W.B. THOM� and the sign below that says FUE..
Going with Thompson, I googled "wb thompson fuel" and found:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Advertising-Wayneboro-PA-WB-Thompson-Son-Feed-Grain-Fuel-Phone-20-Pencil-/131407166365

It is a pencil advertising a company in Waynesboro PA. The company is a feed company and the
building in the photo looks to have some grain conveyors.

So I googled waynesboro freight house and got the top answer as a web page of Franklin County
RR stations http://www.west2k.com/pastations/franklinpa.shtml

Scrolling down, I got to the Waynesboro Cumberland Valley passenger station which has a
hot link to http :// www.west2k.com/papix/waynesborocv.jpg

This shows the passenger station.  Look in the background� Is that the same freight house?
I'm not sure because there are modifications.  But for now, I'm going with Waynesboro PA.

Regards

Bruce