Re: cooper black italic font on railroad cars

arved_grass

I don't think Kadee uses it's own decals. Since the topic of using ALPS printed decals came up, I thought I'd note that Kadee offers this as well as other options. Here's their page on custom ALPS decals:

http://www.kadee.com/htmbord/alpscustom.htm

I can't imagine that they'd be any worse than anybody else's ALPS decals, especially at the price. I have considered them for my custom decals, but after a couple sheets, alternatives become more cost effective.

Arved Grass
Arved_Grass@yahoo.com or Arved@I-Do-Photography.com
Fleming Island, Florida

On Thu, 1/22/15, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@comcast.net [STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I do not recommend Kadee decals, unless you want your white letters
to have that "washed out" look. Kadee makes wonderful models but their
lettering is strictly second-rate IMO. I got some of their decals to
make extra SP PS-2 hoppers, but I'll be using Microscale instead.

Tim O'

Kadee will also do small run decals:

http://www.kadee.com/htmbord/custom.htm

Microscale and Rail Graphics will do larger runs.

Arved Grass