Re: One Last X29 Question (I promise. Well, maybe...) ...

Greg Martin

David and all,

I think that Ben mentioned that the article were free downloads (at the time on a monthly basis) as they were released. I am not sure that they still need to be downloadable if you can buy the X29 article on CD and make them simply readable or uploadable.

As I have always said FEED YOUR HEAD. We can spend nearly fifty bucks on a freight car and not spend as much on our libraries... My, My...

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

David Bott writes:

"Given the ubiquity of the X29 and the questions it raises, did the historical society ever consider making this article series free to download as a low res pdf as a way of getting people interested in the Pennsylvania RR, the historical society, and more esoteric topics? Not saying they should, just wondering."