Re: ADMIN: Re: Re: Very sorry guys

Misc Clark

thanks, Mike, for enforcing the rules...political hooey not needed here...
Clark Cone

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 4:05 PM, 'Mike Brock' brockm@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Boom!! The sound you read is what is known as a "shot across the bow". Meaning a warning. We all probably sympathize with Oliver's situation and there are no doubt many other undesirable situations that we are confronted with these days but, like the guy long ago who felt compelled to warn the STMFC of hurricanes, the STMFC is not the place to discuss politics...as is stated in the group's rules. So, whether we agree with certain gvt rules, procedures, laws, ect., the STMFC remains NOT the place to discuss them. Fortunately there are many other places on the internet to do just that.

Thanks,
Mike Brock
STMFC Owner