Subject: RE: [STMFC] Dates, not generalizations or years
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, July 25, 1988, 8:38 PM

I guess you could demand your money back for your
membership fee to the group. I'd be willing to improve
the qualy of my post if your willing to pay for it. Lets
face the facts this is a free group and your getting at
least as much money out as your putting in. If you dont like
a post delete it. Dont like most or all post find a group
more of your liking.

Mark rickert

Sent with Verizon Mobile Email