Re: Model Railway Hobbyist article - Multiple-Compartment Tank Cars

Tony Thompson

David Lehlbach wrote:

Our friend Richard Hendrickson penned an article on multiple compartment tank cars prior to his untimely passing.  It can be viewed here: http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/
 This one is highly recommended, written in the same style as his many previous articles in RMJ etc. including many photos for reference - actually this article has far more photos than his print ones.

      MRH also gave me space to write a brief bio of Richard, which is at the end of the article. I'm sorry that Richard did not see the article in "print," because I know he was pleased with how it had come together.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history