From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 2:53 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [STMFC] Model Railway Hobbyist article - Multiple-Compartment Tank Cars

MRH given its format is running long articles on subjects and the photos are large enough they can be used for reference and guidance in building models. Kudos to this groundbreaking publication! Clearly they are supportive of Freight Car Articles in case people have not noticed the several articles over the last 2-3 years.

Bill Welch

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE