From: STMFC@... [STMFC@...]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 4:49 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Mathieson Dry Ice Reefer

After finishing a Westerfield resin DS MILW box car I thought it might be fun to build a Ambroid Company wood Mathieson Dry Ice refrigerator,  kit No 7, in the One of Five Thousand series that I picked up in an estate sale many years back.   After looking at the kit plan sheet the only photo of a car that I can find that is like the Mathieson car is the photo of FGEX 43982, an ex-PRR Class R7 using the same steel superstructure frame design of the X23 box car in the book "The Postwar Freight Car Fleet" by Kline and Culotta.

So, asking for help in directing me to a photo of a wood Mathieson Dry Ice refrigerator.   Thank you in advance for your time and effort to help.   Lester Breuer