Re: Model Railway Hobbyist article - Multiple-Compartment Tank Cars

Tim O'Connor

It sounds like Jon has problems with the Adobe reader, which has
definitely become more unusable with time. Fortunately PDF is a well
known file format and as long as you can download the file, there are
other programs that can display PDF files. Just Google for them.

Tim O'

I'd really like to look at this but Adobe just will not cooperate.  It keeps saying it won't install with IE and when I shut IE off then it still doesn't install the latest version.

    Computer problems are, of course, off topic for this list, but there IS some fine freight car info in the February MRH. Keep trying other avenues, Jon. And BTW, it is hardly Adobe's fault. The MRH issue downloads just fine with Firefox and Safari both.

Tony Thompson