Posted by: fgexbill@... lnbill
Date: Sat Feb 7, 2015 3:16 pm ((PST))

Richard did not address in his very fine article why Wine Tank Cars needed to be multi compartment. I know there has been a lot of traffic about these on this list and I admit I did not read it since I did not envision these coming South, given that during our period that region was mostly Dry. But I am curious why wine needed to be shipped in the mutli-compartment cars?

Bill Welch