From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 1:07 PM
To: STMFC List
Subject: Re: [STMFC] photos

Tim, the question I asked was how many have YOU bought, not the public at
large. Obviously somebody is buying them, and paying exorbitant prices, tooŠ

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 2:56 PM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@...>

Brian, it's so pointless to argue with you, since YOU haven't bought any,
then
I guess no one has!

But for your amusement, here are 102,121 Ebay railroad photo auctions SOLD
in the
last 90 days, sorted from highest to lowest price. Of these 13,376 were
listed as
prints.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Photographs-/74724/i.html?LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_s
op=16