"Seaboard" Vent for sale

Bill Lane

Someone on my S Scale list suggested I should sell the vent I designed for my Seaboard car in 2013. http://www.lanestrains.com/Seaboard_Express_Boxcar.htm Can’t believe it is 2 years ago already but anyway….

I said just I can print that!

So far I have printed the S Scale vent as shown in the photo http://www.lanestrains.com/Seaboard_Vent.jpg so I know the O Scale will work. I am not sure about printing the HO yet but I will try if I get interest.

For all scales vents are $10.00 each + $4.00 shipping via USPS without tracking and insurance. If you buy 6 or more, shipping is free. I can only ship on the weekends and do so in batches.

While I have the ability to print on need/demand I am considering this to be a “project” which for me means it is for sale NOW. I am not printing a bunch to be sold in 2 months from now as a stock item when someone gets around to buying it.

PayPal = bill@... Please send as a gift so I don’t have any fees.

Checks and MO to

305 Dubois Ave

West Deptford NJ 08096

Please send me an email with your intentions so I know what to look for.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1987

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

See my layout progress at:

http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm

Custom Train Parts Design & 3D Printing
http://www.3dmodeltech.com

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL