RPM-East final call!

Eric Hansmann

I apologize if you have received this through a YahooGroup list posting, but we are maximizing our publicity efforts. The RPM-East prototype modeler event less than three weeks away, on March 27 & 28 in Greensburg, Pennsylvania.

The website has been updated with more details on presentations, open layouts, and vendors. A tentative presentation schedule was just added today. This is a tentative line up and subject to change. You can access these details here on our webpage:

http://www.hansmanns.org/rpm_east/index.htm

Registration is only $38, with an additional banquet cost of $28.

There is a special hotel room rate of $105 per night, plus taxes.

Registration forms and hotel information can be found at the RPM-East website.

Learning and sharing since 2001; register now for RPM-East!

Eric Hansmann

RPM-East Publicity and Web Guy