From: Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]
To: stmfc
Sent: Mon, Mar 9, 2015 5:56 pm
Subject: [STMFC] SP-UP Ogden yard photo

There's a bunch of beautiful photos in this collection, but I especially
like this one -- notable because at least EIGHT of the box cars in this one
"random" shot belong to the Pennsylvania railroad. As Tony has said many times,
we are all PRR modelers. :-)

http://donstrack.smugmug.com/UtahRails/Roger-Kingsford-Photos/i-zngNrV8/0/X3/sp-ogden-yard-2_kingsford-X3.jpg