URTX refrigerator cars leased to whom?

Thomas Baker

​Whether the Hopkins photos are still available I do not know, but a few years ago, I selected some that piqued my curiosity.  Among them was a photo showing a URTX refrigerator car leased to the Minneapolis, Northfield & Southern Railway.  The photo was in black and white, so I cannot determine whether the MN&S emblem was red/white on the car or black/white.  Regardless of color or lack thereof, such a car would make an interesting model on my model railroad.  Does anyone know how long the MN&S leased refrigerator cars from URTX?

Tom Baker