Re: Air Erasers or Abrasion Guns

Armand Premo

My profound apologies to STMFC members.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Air Erasers or Abrasion Guns

Picking? Me?The only thing I am picking today is my nose.There are some young Washington outsiders that I kind of like.Not Bush even though I think he is the brightest of the lthe family.I favor almost anyone who can bring some respect to Washington..We are both doing well.Stay warm.L,A BTW an A+ on the test.