EJ&E billboard scheme

Scott Pitzer

During what years did EJ&E apply the orange/green billboard scheme to box
cars?
I got to wondering when I was watching a show on public TV about the
depression of the 1930s-- and I'm pretty sure the freight yard shot (with two
of them) wasn't from the 1930s. But, "close enough for a documentary"--
especially when some of the footage of President Hoover looked like it was
from the 1950s!
Scott Pitzer -- PS I had "boxcars" and then I changed it to "box cars" but if
they were PRR, I'd make it "box-cars" just to annoy Ben Hom!