Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Mar 14, 2015, at 9:00 PM, richtownsendwrote:

I should say they were not listed under that number. If renumbered I don't know.
……………..
From: John Barry

IC 162061 shows up in a photo of San Francisco at the WF Boardman Company in an SP valuation photo.  It looks like a double sheathed 50' car with a bullseye end.

Can anyone tell me more about this car and how long it may have lasted in service?  I do not find it in my 43 or 45 ORERs. It would be an interesting addition to my 1945 fleet if it were rebuilt or renumbered and still retained that unique end.

………...