cast ends


Just this week I went for some vintage Red Ball parts because of the very clean looking freight car ends without cast on ladders or grabs.[my phone shot is not as crisp as the casting]

I ID'd them as being a common freight car type. But I don’t know which one that is.

Can someone tell me more about this end? 

Perhaps the years they were in common use ?


Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

Join to automatically receive all group messages.