Re: Random Thoughts from my two articles in Volume 3 of Speedwitch's Modeling Journal

mwbauers

Trust me..........

The world only looks flat..........

Young and creative people -are- out there, all around us.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Mar 21, 2015, at 7:08 PM, Brad Smith  wrote:

Face it; it's an old man's hobby.

Brad

Sent from Brad's iPod

On Mar 21, 2015, at 6:56 PM, Mike Bauers  wrote:

It is a complex problem.

You reminded me that one thing they said was that books and magazines sales were still doing well, but not enough to carry the store. Its a large building and perhaps a third of it are books and magazines. Which is an interesting point, since they are just about four blocks away from a large Barnes and Nobles bookstore.