Re: Random Thoughts from my two articles in Volume 3 of Speedwitch's Modeling Journal

mwbauers

I slipped on a word............

Here is what it was meant to be....

Maybe I'm too optimistic about the pre-decorated aspect. But look at carbon3d.com and see how the newest 3d printers make prints in six-minutes that other makes take over ELEVEN hours to make. "

That's going to change things on us ........... Imagine when you can buy one of those machines in five years or so as a home-tool, as the prices drop to that of the cheap 3d printers of today.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Mar 21, 2015, at 9:09 PM, Mike Bauers mwbauers55@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Maybe I'm too optimistic about the pre-decorated aspect. But look at carbon3d.com and see how the newest 3d printers make prints in six-minutes that other makes take over an hour to make. Then consider what a small maker can do with a bunch of those machines running at once.

I'll bet this hobby will have a tidal wave of new offerings five years from now.