Re: Random Thoughts from my two articles in Volume 3 of Speedwitch's Modeling Journal

mwbauers

I was afraid I'd scare too many with that one. Its very complex.

But it sure shows how complex curved surfaces can be done in materials one wouldn't expect to work.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Mar 21, 2015, at 9:53 PM, 'Scott H. Haycock '  wrote:

There's a GG1` paper kit as well.

Scott Haycock

Here..... try something different.... download and consider building this per the plans and study how you could make a more conventional RR model from it.....

Or some just as modern, but less complicated to build...