From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 11:28 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Penn Salt tank cars (TRIX) comments & questions

I'm REALLY hoping that Frank will want to do any of the Ethyl, Dupont or Dow
"antiknock" tank cars -- Spectacular paint schemes, very common cars, found
all over the country wherever gasoline was produced (or blended) -- Such
cars
were used from the 1920's to the 1990's.

Another great tank car type would be the 3k-4k (?) bromine tank cars -- tiny
little things. :-)

Tim O'Connor

These cars would be a good project for the "Tank Car Division" of Resin Car
Works to consider.
Bill Welch