SAL Freight Cars

John Sykes III

Decided to produce rosters of Florida railroads.  SAL is first, will be followed by ACL next (FEC never had a large roster, but will do if asked).  If you find errors, please bring them to my attention.  Also added references to available photos.  "Y" means there is a photo online, mostly from Fallen Flags and RR Pictures Archives.  A number refers to the page in SAL Color Guide to Freight and Passenger Equipment.  I you know of other pictures that are readily accessible, please drop me a note to where they can be found.

Thanks to Paul Faulk and Ed Hawkins for major input into the non-ORER information.

-- John