Re: CGW X-29

richramik@...

Tim:

Looked at the RC site and couldn't find them.  I wouold be interested in them for some of my own projects.

Thanks,
Rich Ramik

On 03/30/15, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC] wrote:

Jason, Red Caboose makes an ARA standard 1923 model in HO. The problem with
the CGW cars is that they are not a match for the sides. I think the CGW cars
have been done in resin in HO scale.

Tim O'Connor