CGW 1923 ARA proposed standard steel sheathed boxcar

gary laakso

Each of the four batches totaling 1,450 cars is pictured in Railway Prototype Cyclopedia Vol 18 at pages 86-88.

Gary Laakso
south of Mike Brock

On Mar 30, 2015, at 1:25 PM, richramik@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Tim:

Looked at the RC site and couldn't find them.  I wouold be interested in them for some of my own projects.

Thanks,
Rich Ramik

On 03/30/15, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]<STMFC@...> wrote:

Jason, Red Caboose makes an ARA standard 1923 model in HO. The problem with
the CGW cars is that they are not a match for the sides. I think the CGW cars
have been done in resin in HO scale.

Tim O'Connor