Re: CGW X-29

richramik@...

Tony:

Poor choice of words on my part.  I knew about RC being part of IM.  Checked the website, didn't find them.

Thanks,
Rich Ramik

On 03/30/15, Tony Thompson tony@... [STMFC] wrote:

Rich,  Red Caboose is no more.  All the HO stuff is Intermountain now so you could see what their planned releases will be.  A since IMR can cut their own tooling, maybe they can do the correct CGW door.

            InterMountain has indeed taken over production and marketing from Red Caboose, but if you visit the IM site you will quickly discover that all Red Caboose models are still sold under that name.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history